Cashew Parmesan Sprinkles: A cashew-based parmesan cheese sprinkles that can be used as cheezy- flavored, taste enhancer in any dish. Spoon some Greek Salad into your bowl, season with freshly ground pepper and sprinkle a heaven’s delight of our parmesan sprinkles. And oh! the aroma when you sprinkle it on dosa, so cheesy. Sprinkle it on anything!!
Ingredients: Cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic, and salt.
Product Features: Dairy-free. Lactose-free. Gluten-free. Live probiotic bacteria. Fresh Ingredients. 100% Natural. No Preservatives. No added Sugar. 100% Plant-based. Vegan. It contains essential nutrients. Oil-free.
Contains protein, vitamin b12, folic acid
Ingredients: Filtered water, pesticide-free peanuts, herbs & spices, live probiotic bacteria and salt.
Ways to use:
1. Sprinkle it on dosa, chapati, noodles or salad to give the cheesy flavor.
2. Add a little water and transform it into a dip
3. Cover the bread with sprinkles, add some veggies and munch away.
4. Add water as per your preferred consistency to make some cheesy pasta
Allergy caution: Contains cashew nuts
Net quantity: 120 gms
Shelf life: 5 months₹350.00 incl. GST₹350.00 incl. GST
2 Coconut Bowl (Husk Textured) X 2 Tropical Wood Spoon X 2 Tropical Wood Fork
EcoBowls are handmade eco-friendly coconut shell bowl crafted from natural coconuts.
₹199.00 incl. GST₹199.00 incl. GST
- Made with 100% organic ingredients the Jus Amazin Organic Peanut Butter is made in small batches to retain a home-made taste.
- Product Features: High Protein | 100% Organic I Zero Chemicals I No Artificial Preservatives | No Refined Sugar I 100% Plant Based I Vegan | No Added Oil | Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Lactose-Free | Soy Free | Treenut Free
- Ways to Use: Perfect for your breakfast meal to give you an energy hit for the day and keeps you fuller for longer! Switch it up and use in chocolate (peanut butter cups), desserts, smoothies/shakes or as a dressing for your salad. Our spreadable nut butter is perfect on toast, muffins or a waffle for the perfect breakfast treat.
Kimchi (Chilly flavor): A tangy cabbage and radish pickle unlike anything vinegar-based from India, yet with a unique and familiar heat to it. Made with local ingredients, but Native to Korea, Kimchi has a diversity of tastes that will leave you longing for more!
Loaded with probiotic goodness, this vegan food has numerous health benefits and each batch is made with a little of the original mother culture in it.
Product Feature: Lactose-free. Dairy-free. Soy-free. Sugar-free. Preservative-free. Trans-fat free.
Ingredients: Cabbage, Radish, Carrot, Apple, Onion, Red Chilly Paste, Wet Mix, sesame oil
About Umami: Umami taste is one of the five basic tastes; together with sweetness, sourness, bitterness, and saltiness. Kimchi is one of the rarest food that gives umami taste.
Ways to use:
– As a plain snack or sides to rice, dosa, roti
– As a flavor bomb in soups and salads
– Shoots up the umami content in vegetable stir fry’s.
– In grilled cheese sandwiches
The list is endless!
Net quantity: 200gms
Shelf life: Without refrigeration – 3 weeks, With Refrigeration – 4 months
₹199.00incl. GST ₹199.00incl. GST
A superior grain with good amounts of macronutrients and dietary fiber. The low carbohydrate content and a fair amount of protein makes the barnyard millet an ideal grain. If you’re looking to transition into a millet based diet, this batter is an ideal start with a taste that’s closest to the traditional rice based dosa batter. This batter is made with no added ingredients giving you the true taste of the barnyard millet.₹200.00 incl. GST₹200.00 incl. GST
Single Millet Batter, without any rice, 14 days shelf life, in eco-friendly recyclable tubs₹200.00 incl. GST₹200.00 incl. GST
Fresh moringa ( drumstick tree) leaves – considered a superfood, go into the making of this tasty versatile accompaniment. Can be used a chutney with dosas, idlis and chapattis. Or as a dip. Use as a spread to make a quick, healthy sandwich.₹200.00 incl. GST₹200.00 incl. GST
The most commonly recognised finger millet also known as Ragi have been a staple of the south Indian diet for centuries. This gluten free millet is a rich source of fiber and helps lower cholesterol levels. It is also ideal for weight control and diabetes. This batter is made with no added ingredients giving you the true taste of the finger millet.₹200.00 incl. GST₹200.00 incl. GST
Rich in dietary fibre, minerals and smart carbohydrates foxtail millet helps reduce bad cholestrol and improve immunity. Despite it’s carbohydrate content the foxtail millet minimises the risk of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. This batter is made with no added ingredients giving you the true taste of the foxtail millet.₹200.00 incl. GST₹200.00 incl. GST
B&G avo oil is unrefined and is rooted in beliefs of:
1.Has a high smoke point that is safe for all kinds of cooking
2.Is high in monounsaturated fats, heart healthy fats that help increase good cholesterol(HDL) and reduce bad cholesterol(LDL).
3. Is NON-GMO and UNREFINED.
4. Natural moisturizer for hair and skin.
5. Ayurveda believes in the ‘shakti’ of Avocados for various ‘vayu’ and ‘pitta’ imbalances.
6. Baby Friendly Oil for cooking and skin care.
7. Natural treatment against Arthritis and joint pain.
8. Increases absorption of nutrients from Food.
₹949.00incl. GST ₹949.00incl. GST